We are dealer in Telangana & Anadhra Pradesh for the following products from ABB Switchgear:
Miniature circuit breaker (MCB).
We deal Single Pole (1pole), Double Pole (2pole), Three Pole (3pole), Four Pole (4pole) in AC & DC Mcb’s
Nowadays we use more commonly miniature circuit breaker or MCB in low voltage electrical network instead of fuse. The MCB has some advantages compared to fuse. It automatically switches off the electrical circuit during abnormal condition of the network means in over load condition as well as faulty condition.
• ELCB’s / RCCB’S
Residual Current Circuit Breakers (RCCB) / Earth-leakage circuit breaker (ELCB)
We deal Double Pole (2pole), Four Pole (4pole) in ELCB’s / RCCB’S
A Residual Current Circuit Breakers is another different class of Circuit Breakers. A Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB) is essentially a current sensing device used to protect a low voltage circuit in case of a fault. It contains a switch device that switches off whenever a fault occurs in the connected circuit
An Earth-leakage circuit breaker (ELCB) is a safety device used in electrical installations with high Earth impedance to prevent shock. It detects small stray voltages on the metal enclosures of electrical equipment, and interrupts the circuit if a dangerous voltage is detected.
• Distribution Boards
We deal TPN DB’s & SPN DB’s in all respected ways.
Electrical distribution board is a panel board that is an integral part of every electrical installation. As the name itself implies, electrical distribution boards serve to evenly distribute the power supply through different circuits, supplying various consumption points in the residential or commercial buildings
• Air Circuit Breakers (ACB’s)
ABB AIR CIRCUIT BREAKER (ACB)
We deal ELECTRICAL DRAWOUT (EDO), MANUAL DRAWOUT (MDO)
Air Circuit Breaker (ACB) is an electrical device used to provide Overcurrent and short-circuit protection for electric circuits over 800 Amps to 10K Amps. These are usually used in low voltage applications below 450V. … The air circuit breakershave completely replaced oil circuit breakers.
• Moulded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCB’s)
We deal Single Pole (1pole), Double Pole (2pole), Three Pole (3pole), Four Pole (4pole) in AC & DC Mccb’s
Molded Case Circuit Breaker Maintenance. Since molded case circuit breakers protect important loads that typically draw high currents, periodic maintenance and testing are fundamental in order to guarantee reliable operation. Normally, maintenance procedures for MCCBs include: Visual inspection.
We deal Three pole (3pole) & Four pole (4p ole) from 9amps to 2650amps
Contactors are used by electrical equipment that is frequently turned off and on with the opening and closing of a circuit. The function of the contactor is to make and break all power supply lines running to a Load or to repeatedly establish and interrupt an electrical power circuit.
• Switch Fuse Units (SFU’s /SDF’S)
We deal Double Pole (2pole ), Three pole (3pole) ,Three pole Neutral (TPN) & Four pole (4p ole) from 32amps to 1250amps
Switches are mechanical devices that carry and break currents under normal circuit conditions. Disconnectors is a device used to isolate the downstream electrical installations. Switch disconnector fuse unit is a unit that consists of both the above properties
We deal Single Pole (1pole), Double Pole (2pole ), Three pole (3pole) ,Three pole Neutral (TPN) & Four pole (4p ole) from 25amps to 125amps
An isolator is a device used for isolating a circuit or equipment from a source of power. An isolator is a mechanical switching device that, in the open position, allows for isolation of the input and output of a device
• Change Over Switches, MCOS & ATS
We deal Three pole (3pole) ,& Four pole (4p ole) from 16 amps to 3200amps
A changeover switch is designed to transfer a house (or business) electricity from the commercial power grid to a local generator when n outage occurs. Also known as “transfer switches,” they connect directly to the generator, commercial power supply or line, and the house
• HRC fuses
We deal Din Type & Bolted Type fuse links range from 2 amps to 800amps for SFU’s
High Rupturing Capacity (HRC) Fuses. A fuse is a protection device used to protect a device or a circuit from severe damage caused due to overcurrent or short circuit faults
• Overload Relays
We deal Three pole (3pole) range from 0.1amps to 200amps
Overload relays protect a motor by sensing the current going to the motor. Many of these use small heaters, often bi-metallic elements that bend when warmed by current to the motor. When current is too high for too long, heaters open the relaycontacts carrying current to the coil of the contactor.
• Motor Protection Circuit Breakers (MPCB)
We deal Three pole (3pole) range from 0.10 amps to 65amps
Motor Protection Circuit Breakers provide both short circuit and overload protection for individual motor loads and are available for a wide range of motor sizes and installation types. They can be combined with our NEMA and IEC contactors or solid-state motor controllers
• Soft Starters
We deal range from 1.5kw to 1200kw
ABB’s softstarters increase a motor’s lifetime by protecting it from electrical stresses. They do so by letting you optimize starting currents that with conventional starting methods put lots of stress on the motor. With many built-in motor protection features, your motor is safe in its hands. ABB’s softstarters are also installation-friendly and can cut your assembly and startup time by being easy to use and easy to learn. With everything that you need in one unit, from bypass contactor to overload protection, a single Softstarter makes for a compact and complete starting solution. Furthermore, with many application specific features, ABB’s softstarters can ultimately help you increase productivity. Torque control, pump cleaning and many more features let you do more than simply softstarting.
- Secure motor reliability
- Improve installation efficiency
- Increase application productivity.
- Offering: PSTX, PSE and PSR
- ABB’s softstarters cover any motor application from 3 A to 2160 A
- Reduced starting current and less electrical stress on the motor and the network
- Fast and easy to install and set-up with a small footprint
- Reduced mechanical wear and tear on mechanical equipment.
We deal time range from 0.1 to 300sec
The economic electronic timers
The CT-E range with its excellent price/performance ratio offers an ideal solution for serial applications. 56 single-function devices with 5 different time ranges as well as 2 multifunctional timers with 6 functions and 8 time ranges offer the highest possible flexibility for almost every application. For high operating cycles, contact-free CT-E timers with solid-state output are available.
- Price/performance optimzed
- Time saving because easy to adjust
- Easy to select because of a wide variety of products
- World wide approvals
- Single- and multifunctional versions are available
- Solid-state output versions available
- LEDs for status indication
- 5 (single function) or 8 (multifunction) time ranges
• Plug & Sockets
We deal 3pin, 4pin & 5pin range from 16amps to 125amps
Industrial plugs and sockets
Reliable, durable and safe. Perfect for your application.
These products are used for connection of equipment in all kind of applications where it needs to be possible to connect and disconnect. ABB industrial plugs and sockets are chosen when safety, reliability and durability is requested.
- Reliable contacts prevent stops and power breaks, which leads to increased productivity.
- Durable equipment prevents time and cost lost due to maintenance.
- Safe connections prevent accidents.
We have divided our range of industrial plugs and sockets into four groups:
- Easy & Safe are high quality products for basic applications.
- Tough & Safe are products for demanding applications and environments.
- Critical & Safe are sockets with additional safety functions.
- Fast & Safe are industrial plugs, connectors, inlets and socket outlets with screwless terminal connectors
Reliable, Safe and with a short downtime. ABB Plugs & Sockets
• Arc Guard Systems
Safety for your most valuable resources
The Arc Guard TVOC-2 builds on the well-appreciated TVOC design and offers unmatched arc monitoring. With over 35 years of experience, Arc Guard System ™ has become an industry standard in several key markets, helping to protect personnel and businesses around the world. The TVOC-2 is an optical detection system that together with an external breaker can limit the damage done to personnel and equipment in case of an arc accident happening.
- Increased safety to personnel and equipment
- Minimizes downtime after arc accident has happened
- Easy-to-read interface makes reading status information quick and easy
- Simple start-up menu quickens installation and setup
- Can easily be expanded with up to 30 sensors to increase cabinet coverage from a single TVOC-2
- No calibration needed ensures reliable function and quick installation.
- DIN-rail or screw mounting
- Detachable key-pad with full-text display (can even handle two HMIs)
- SIL-2 certified according to IEC 61508 and IEC 62061 ensures extremely reliable function
- Rated supply voltage: 100-240 V AC and 100-250 V DC. Also 24-48 VDC is available
- Modbus RTU communication protocol.
Special Products :
Variable Frequency Drives (Invertors), PLC’s
VFD’s are used to control AC induction motor speed and torque, while the induction motor is the major equipment in industrial areas. ABB is the global market leader of variable frequency controller and motor areas.Variable frequency technology extends the motor running speed range – from zero speed to above the motor rated speed – to improve the production efficiency of the transmission process significantly. In the case the motor only needs a lower capacity, the VFD can reduce the motor speed to save energy.
ABB Introduction :
• ABB Switchgear was incorporated on 24.12.1949 as The Hindustan Electric Company Limited.
• On 24.09.1965, the Company’s name was changed to Hindustan Brown Boveri Limited (HBB).
• Pursuant to the Scheme of Amalgamation of Asea Limited with HBB with effect from 1st January 1989, the name was further changed to Asea Brown Boveri Limited, with effect from 13.10.1989.
• Effective 16.04.2003, the name was further changed to ABB Limited
• 2012 – 13 Financial year Revenue is 7470Cr